Consider it joy...

"Consider it  pure joy, my brothers whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance."(James 1:2 NIV)

And it looks like more testing is required...

literally.

So how will I learn to be joyful in knowing that another MRI must be scheduled to further investigate the results of the last one???


Oh just you watch me.

It's already amazing to me since walking out the doctor's office in a daze yesterday that the simplest things around me are hitting me as incredibly beautiful.

The snuggle with both my kids at bedtime. The songs I sing them to sleep with

Father in Heaven, hear my prayer
Keep me in thy tender care...

The commitment to uphold me in love and prayer from so many, the sun shining in all it's spring time brilliance...

Yes, He makes all things beautiful

and that is my joy.

Comments
2 Responses to “Consider it joy...”
  1. Ashley! I was so upset to never see you blogging at 'creatively'! When did you start this one- and why? Haha, was it the darn computer issues you were having? :-/ I'm glad to have found you again though- I missed you, and I'm always so happy when I see you've commented on a post!
    So how are you?! xoxox

  2. “Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.” (NLT)1 Thessalonians 5: 16-17

Leave A Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Life (15) kids (8) Health (7) Spirituality (7) Food (5) Crafts (2) Faith (2) fashion (2) style (2) Ann Demeulemeester (1) Mango (1) Yarn Along (1) music (1) nostalgia (1) polyvore (1)

Followers