well....that was fun!

I just discovered how to create and publish on a fun website called polyvore. You can basically just browse through all the (mostly) cute and beautiful clothes and accessories they have there and pull together your own fantasy outfits....absolutely fun. You can also go there and like other's creations and follow those style makers who are making you want to go shopping. It's all for fun.

Look just below this post for my creation of the day today!....yes, this is what I wish I was wearing right this minute. Instead I am still in my pajamas.

A total waste of time?...perhaps, but fun to play with someone else's clothes for free before heading up to my own closet to stand there feeling like I have nothing to wear...

Anyway, that was fun.

Maybe sometimes I'll drop a little outfit in here when I'm feeling inspired or have just wasted the last half an hour on what could surely be another addictive website....sigh.

Comments
One Response to “well....that was fun!”
  1. Breanne says:

    I love Polyvore! I just discovered it through Pinterest and some of the outfits I'd pinned there. I then went on to spend at least 1/2 hour browsing collections. It was fun and gave me some inspiration (hopefully!) with the clothes I have plus of course, wanting to go shopping. I'm sure I could pull off some of the looks by being savvy at the thrift store....=)

    And I quite like the outfit you pulled together and the description, adds a little flair to my Thursday. =)

Leave A Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Categories

Life (15) kids (8) Health (7) Spirituality (7) Food (5) Crafts (2) Faith (2) fashion (2) style (2) Ann Demeulemeester (1) Mango (1) Yarn Along (1) music (1) nostalgia (1) polyvore (1)

Followers